We're on a mission to change how customer-facing teams all around the world engage and win customers. Founded in 2012, Showell was one of the first sales enablement vendors and one of the market's key founders. We aim to disrupt and democratize the sales enablement market with an award-winning, world's first and only free sales productivity tool.
Already 10,000+ sales professionals in 100+ countries, representing a wide range of industries use Showell to manage, prepare, present, and share their sales collateral to better engage customers at every stage of the buying journey. Our customers include some of the world's leading brands, such as AGCO Group, Bosch und Siemens Hausgeräte, Geberit, Metsä Group, Nutricia Medical, Paulig, Ponsse, Sandvik, Swiss Krono and Volvo Trucks.
We are ready to scale up our business with a product-led business model and with venture capital-backed resources by prominent investors including Trind Ventures. We're already the market leader in the Nordic countries and the coming years, we want to grow at full steam all around the world.
Award-winning and world-class acknowledged customer satisfaction:
- #1 Sales Enablement tool for mid-market in Europe (G2)
- 4.6/5 G2 score
- 4.7 Capterra score
- 4.7/5 Customer effort score
- 74 Net promoter score
- 9.4 Ease of use (industry average 8.9)
About the position
As a hands-on Chief Design Officer (CDO) at Showell, you report directly to the company CEO, work closely with the CMO and CTO, and will be part of our senior leadership team.
Your responsibility is to plan, lead and implement overall design strategy, including brand, product, marketing, sales, and in which product-led growth (PLG) plays a major role. While strategy is a big part of this role, execution is even more important. We’re looking for a person who is a dynamic, passionate, creative, and confident team player with a hands-on attitude who can execute the strategy. Your success will be measured by customer satisfaction and experience.
You’re also not afraid to step into the spotlight from time to time to contribute as a speaker or host in our webinars or other events.
Cross Functional Responsibilities
- Identify Showell's user needs and reaction to UI/UX through different research methodologies
- Plan, lead, supervise and execute design strategies and initiatives to ensure a high-quality product and experience that aligns with product, marketing, sales and brand
- Control brand and the digital user experience in all channels
- Set design goals, objectives and define requirements for a brand aligned with UX together with senior management
- Create a design system, evaluate and improve the design processes
- UI and UX design: create alpha versions and test environments to demonstrate intended end-user interactions and experience, as well as handle immediate changes to UI and UX
- Collaborate with senior leadership to ensure proper development, testing and launching of new versions
- Create and delivery high quality digital experiences and tools (wireframes, pre-alpha, alpha and beta versions, design systems)
- Work with CMO to audit the competitive landscape and translate to impacts on brand and user experience
- Own brand alignment with product delivery and create visuals for marketing and sales
- Lead freelancers and designers, potentially build and nurture the design team
- Use data and reports to make evidence-based decisions
- Stay up to date with the latest technology
- Stay up to date with the latest design trends
- Attend marketing events, webinars, and educational programs
- Host or speak at company webinars
Please note that this is a hands-on job, you are expected also to be involved in designing and creating visuals yourself!
- Top-notch all-around visual design skills combined with the expertise of tools and design systems
- Expertise in SaaS product design: 3-5+ years
- Deep understanding of modern digital marketing and channels
- Experience with conducting research and making data centric decisions
- Experience with the managing design team, agencies/freelancers
- Creative mind and eye combined with analytical thinking and strong process orientation
Key things to know:
- We want you to start ASAP
- This is a full-time position
What you can expect from Showell:
- We want you to succeed and we are constantly striving to improve
- You get involved in the growth-driven culture where day-to-day work is fast-paced
- Top-notch onboarding and ongoing support
- Opportunity to be a design rock star
- A passionate environment where you can develop yourself professionally
- You will get industry-leading tools and platforms - of course!
- You represent the product that makes a difference and has a track record
- Open diverse atmosphere and colleagues who rejoice with others’ success
- An environment where differences and people from different cultures and background are welcomed
Benefits and salary
- Top-notch work tools
- Office in an easy to access location (very close to subway)
- Possibility to work remotely
- Rewarding salary
- Benefits: lunch, healthcare, culture, exercise
- Free-time health insurance
- Stock option plan
We’re looking for a creative, dynamic, and passionate B2B design leader with a proven track record and a deep understanding of product design and digital marketing. If you’ve got what it takes to scale up the business globally and help Showell to become the global sales enablement leader, then this job is for you.