Showell accelerates B2B companies’ sales with a recognized and powerful sales enablement platform. Tens of thousands of sales professionals in 100+ countries and from a wide range of industries use Showell to manage, prepare, present and share their sales collateral to engage customers at every stage of the buying journey.
Our customers include some of the world's leading brands, such as AGCO Group, Bosch und Siemens Hausgeräte, Geberit, Metsä Group, Nutricia Medical, Paulig, Ponsse, Sandvik, Swiss Krono and Volvo Trucks.
First, we bootstrapped the company to €1.5 million ARR and now we are moving to scale-up phase with venture capital-backed resources by prominent investors including Trind Ventures. We are the market leader in the Nordic countries and in the coming years we will grow at full steam in selected markets.
About the position - technical & corporate
As a Global Account Executive at Showell, you’ll play an essential role, especially in our product-led-sales strategy. Your job is to drive growth in the front line around the world. You'll be responsible for communicating the Showell value proposition to prospects and close independently new business SaaS accounts primarily over the virtual channels. Target clients will be from mid to large enterprises and cover all selected verticals.
Key responsibilities and skills you develop:
- Exceed new business acquisition quota consistently.
- Utilize autonomously a modern B2B sales process from initiation to close.
- Employ a consultative approach to build trust and gain insights into prospects' pain points. Evaluate prospects’ needs and strategies and make clarified customer-driven recommendations to enhance the value of the Showell solution. Visualize organizational priorities and align Showell accordingly. Facilitate systematically prospects’ internal sales processes by building relationships with prospects’ internal stakeholders to grow new business.
- Sell into a variety of lines of business and successfully communicate with the C-level.
- You’re strongly supported by the Showell internal Sales Dev team which is fully focused on generating sales opportunities for Account Executives. Still, we’re waiting for a demonstrated ability for prospecting and enthusiasm for building independently the sales pipeline if needed.
- Master internal processes and IT-systems (Hubspot, Outreach.io, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Loom, and many others)
- Collaborate with Showell Customer Success teams to increase sales and customer satisfaction.
- Commits to continuous learning and innovation.
Practical things we anticipate you having:
- 3-5+ years of experience selling SaaS/software into mid to large enterprises and for C-level executives.
- A proven track record of exceeding sales targets consistently and strong motivation in B2B-sales.
- Tech-savviness - a deep understanding of modern cloud-based SaaS technologies. A degree in computer science is considered an advantage.
- A highly motivated self-starter mentality. This isn’t a theory, it’s a must.
- Process-orientation - ability to follow and track protocol by flavoring it with your own personality.
- Responsibility and Creativity - you take ownership and find a way.
- Excel in oral and written communication.
- Fluent English and native English/German/Dutch/Finnish/Swedish/Norwegian/Danish.
Key things to know:
- We want you to start ASAP
- This is a full-time position
What you can expect from Showell:
- We want you to succeed and we are constantly striving to improve. You get involved in the growth-driven culture where day-to-day work is fast-paced.
- Top-notch onboarding and ongoing training.
- Opportunity to be a sales rock star - we have an environment where sales are highly valued. Welcome to a passionate environment to develop sales skills and hit the quota!
- You will get industry-leading tools and platforms - of course!
- You represent the product that makes a difference and has a track record. Our customers are extremely satisfied with Showell. The next step is to scale the customer acquisition!
- The hierarchy is low and the whole team is supportive. We have an open atmosphere and colleagues rejoice with others’ success.
- We believe in diversity and welcome every voice and are committed to building an inclusive environment where differences are welcomed.
- Career path from corporate to high-end enterprise sales and the opportunity to advance to a leading role with the growth of the company.
Salary & Benefits:
- A motivational base salary
- A decent commission model without any limits.
- Benefits; lunch, health, culture, exercise.
We’re looking for a tech-savvy and coachable self-starter person with a proven track record in B2B tech sales. You should thrive in a growth-driven and sales-oriented atmosphere. If you’ve got a drive for B2B sales enablement and scale up the SaaS business - Showell could be the right for you. We want you to start as soon as possible.