Short Story is a technology-powered retailer helping petite women 5’4” and under find perfect fitting clothes. We’re a fast-growing startup disrupting the way clothing is traditionally retailed. We are both a subscription styling platform and vertically integrated retailer. Our mission is to remove the ‘ugh’ from the shopping equation for millions of petite women so they can dress with effortless confidence. We've built a data-powered learning system that uses customer feedback to create winning products. Our goal is to build the most efficiently run retailer in the world and to deliver a delightful fit experience to women of all shapes and sizes.
At Short Story, we celebrate petiteness, boldness, and modern womanhood. Our culture is one that blends an obsession with data, passion for a truly better product, and a scrappy startup mentality. We've been recognized by TechCrunch, Fortune, Buzzfeed, and rated the #1 Best Clothing Styling Service by USA Today. We were founded in 2019 and have grown rapidly in the last three years. We are a team of passionate problem solvers and fashion-enthusiasts, and we're excited for you to join us on this journey.
Short Story is a brand that celebrates petiteness, boldness, and modern womanhood. Our culture is one that blends an obsession with data, passion for a truly better product, and a scrappy startup mentality. We've been recognized by Buzzfeed, WhoWhatWear, People, and rated the #1 Best Clothing Styling Service by USA Today. We’ve grown rapidly in the last 2.5 years and have big plans for growth in 2022.
We’re hiring several Customer Support Associates to join our CX team. Our ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about startups, ecommerce, consumer brands, and emerging technologies with a focus on doing the right thing for people, clients, and the world.
About the Role:
As part of the Client Experience team, you will ensure our clients have a smooth, delightful experience.
You will be responsible for:
- CX Operations: Responding to and managing client experience inquiries in our various channels
- Ad-Hoc Tasks: Complete ongoing clerical, administrative, and routine tasks to keep our day to day client experience operations running smoothly
- Data Analytics: Track performance on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis by assisting with the collection of data and explaining the “why” of what happens
- User Interviews: Facilitate regular interviews with users to collect feedback and insights to better serve our audience
- 2+ years of experience in customer service
- Fluent English
- Perfect writing
- Familiarity with Slack, Zendesk, Google Sheets
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience working in ecommerce or a tech startup is a plus
- Must be flexible and able to wear many hats
- Able to translate client experience into recommendations
Schedule and Location:
- 40 hours a week (may include some weekend and evening hours)