ShopStyle is the world’s leading fashion search engine with the largest offering across 18 million products from more than 1,400 edited brands and retailers across the globe. By partnering with a curated selection of the best retailers and brands, our customers are confident in our search results covering every brand or store worth shopping, resulting in a smart, quick, relevant and inspirational shopping experience.
ShopStyle Collective is our influencer program that helps monetize any digital shopping content. Our network of more than 14,000 bloggers, vloggers, Instagrammers and app developers empower fashion-focused shopping across their respective channels.
Our philosophy of bringing the very best to our customers extends to our employees, who are the driving force behind our vision. With offices in San Francisco, San Mateo, New York, Los Angeles and London, we are passionate about our culture and are always seeking talented, creative individuals to join us in our purpose — changing the way people shop.
For more information, visit ShopStyle.com and ShopStyleCollective.com
We are in search of a Senior Manager, Partnership Operations to join our the ShopStyle Collective team who’s mission is to provide best-in-class service to our influencers, retailer partners, and clients.
The Senior Manager, Partnership Operations will play a vital role in the Partnership Operations team responsible for executing and producing all influencer campaigns and collaborations at ShopStyle. This position will manage Partnership Operations team members, and own the day-to-day operations of complex influencer campaigns, including campaign project management, communication with with internal and external stakeholders, top influencer partners, agencies, and vendors. This role will play a significant part in supporting the overall growth and success of the department.
The ideal candidate is experienced in influencer campaign management and operations, enjoys working cross-functionally, and is passionate about problem solving, mentoring, is interested in the influencer space. The Senior Manager, Partnership Operations reports to the Senior Director, Brand Strategy and Operations and will have the opportunity to work with their peers cross-functionally across various teams, including Business Development, Brand Strategy, Account Management, Marketing, and Legal, and be a champion and leader for influencer campaigns across the organization. This is a full-time role based in the San Francisco or San Mateo office.
Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Manage members of the Partnership Operations team, including mentoring and developing skills in the space and in overall project management
- Work with Business Development departments and third party agencies to supervise and execute complex influencer campaigns and deliver high quality customer service to influencers and clients
- Oversee and execute influencer marketing campaigns by coordinating with influencers, setting campaign timelines, ensuring clear communication and liaising with internal & external teams
- Together with the Senior Director, gather feedback from stakeholders and continuously improve our white-glove service to ShopStyle Collective clients, partners, and influencers
- Review and approve contracts and SOWs (statement of work), ensuring accurate reflection of client brief
- Lead and educate team on talent negotiation tactics, payment/legal terms, etc
- Play a leading role in communicating with key client contacts, internal and external stakeholders and senior level management within external stakeholders (such as, top influencers, their business managers, senior talent managers and executives at influencer agencies)
- Partner with stakeholders to trouble-shoot and resolve any operational issues or roadblocks for campaign production
- Lead the analysis of post-campaign performance data and continuously devise new ways to improve performance
- 6+ years of experience in a project management / execution role at an influencer marketing agency, PR agency or advertisting agency (or equivalent)
- 2+ years of direct management experience (or equivalent, such as indirectly managing cross-functional team members)
- Prior experience in influencer marketing/ influencer campaign management strongly preferred
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to effectively multi-task and complete multiple challenging projects in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to develop, coach and mentor individual contributors and foster career development
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Interest and knowledge in the influencer, fashion, retail, e-commerce space a plus
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Rakuten are considered property of Rakuten and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Rakuten is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.