Community Support Operations Manager
ShopStyle supports a global user base of shoppers and influencers who rely on ShopStyle to power their shopping experiences and content monetization. We are seeking a Community Support Operations Manager to drive the success of our direct support channels on our influencer marketing platform, ShopStyle Collective. The Community Support Operations Manager will act as an ambassador of the ShopStyle Collective community externally, while advocating for our influencers internally.
As a part of the ShopStyle Collective Operations team, you will be responsible for ensuring that day-to-day Collective community operations run smoothly and that we achieve our operational goals. Based in San Francisco or San Mateo, and working closely with a remote team in Wisconsin, you will drive a high level of performance in the support queues and compatibility of workflows across the team. You will bring a data-driven approach to support operations while also employing strong soft skills to inspire and guide the development of community support initiatives.
Your passion for developing efficient and scalable support solutions will be on display in your work, and you will obtain a deep understanding of ShopStyle and ShopStyle Collective to help guide your decision-making and strategies.
- Lead day-to-day influencer community support operations, prioritizing to meet objectives
- Administer processes designed to ensure the overall well-being of the Collective community
- Reviewing accounts to ensure consistency and quality across the community
- Serve as the point of escalation for support cases and content moderation questions
- Report on health and performance metrics for Support Operations
- Act as the voice of the user within the organization, passionately championing for the best user experience using qualitative anecdotes and quantitative data
- Create and maintain training and onboarding resources for new specialists and other future operations hires
- Update the help center to reflect new product changes / feature updates
- Working cross functionally with remote teams and remote user operations specialists
- 3+ years in user support, customer success, or community management role.
- Experience with Zendesk administration or similar application
- Be able to navigate ambiguity while influencing key stakeholders
- Experience working for consumer technology businesses
- Demonstrated passion for user support
- Experience working with product and engineering teams
- Experience in the ecommerce and/or influencer marketing spaces