ShopStyle is looking for a talented Senior Business Analyst - Product who is a creative problem solver with a passion for delivering data-driven insight and has experience in leveraging Testing and Experimentation framework to improve customer experience.
This is a high-impact role where your analytical insights and interpretation of results will help Product Owners and Designers to test and launch new products, features and experiences.
· Collaborate with Growth and Consumer Experience teams to identify opportunities, estimate impact to prioritize focus, implement and analyze tests
· Define key business metrics for experimentation and run large scale experiments that deliver impactful results to the business
· Implement and analyze multivariate Tests to measure the impact of product decisions and changes
· Create dashboards, reports, develop statistical models/analyses that explain what happened and why
· Recommend and build internal analytical tools to improve Experimentation analysis and throughput
· Work closely with a variety of teams to deploy Tests, ensure appropriate set up and tracking required for behavioral and financial analysis of the Tests
· Participate in cross-functional project planning meetings and stakeholder meetings
· At least 3-5 years of in-depth Business Intelligence experience ideally in partnership with Product or Growth teams
· Experience in applying statistical approach towards test design and measurement
· Experience working with reporting tools (Tableau preferred)
· Strong SQL skills, comfortable working with large data sets in Big Data environment
· Ability to translate data-driven learnings and statistical models into stories, actionable insights and communicate to key stakeholders
· Detail-oriented and exceptionally organized. Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced ambiguous environment
· Experience in working with the Experimentation Platforms (e.g. Optimizely, Test & Target, SiteSpect) is a plus
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, or related field
ShopStyle.com is the world’s leading search engine for fashion offering over 18 million products and 1,400 brands and retailers across the globe in one place. User can discover items, save items for later, and get alerts when those items drop in price. Learn more at ShopStyle.com.
ShopStyle Collective is a monetization platform for fashion content creators. Influencers earn a commission on sales from items linked via the ShopStyle product catalog. Our network of more than 15,000 bloggers, vloggers, Instagrammers and app developers empower fashion-focused shopping across their respective channels. Learn more at ShopStyleCollective.com.
ShopStyle, Inc. (a subsidiary of Rakuten) is made up of two business units.