The Smarter Way to Shop for Style
ShopStyle is looking for an associate product manager to help build and grow ShopStyle's consumer business.
At ShopStyle you will:
- Help lead, from ideation to analysis to testing to iteration, the creation of new features for ShopStyle’s consumer apps, websites, and messaging platforms
- Conduct opportunity analyses on new and or existing features and product improvements
- Compose clear and concise feature requirements and use these to build consensus throughout the organization
- Coordinate closely with engineering, design, and QA throughout the product development process
- Collaborate with marketing, business development, sales, and community teams to ensure that your work is understood by the organization and aligned with stakeholders
- Be responsible for in-depth and comprehensive analyses of new product features
The ideal candidate must have:
- A bachelor's degree or higher
- At least 2 years product management experience
- A deep analytical mindset
- Experience in managing complex releases
- An eye for design and usability
- Strong communication skills
- eCommerce experience and a passion for online shopping preferred
This position is based in San Mateo, CA.
Employment eligibility to work with Rakuten and its brands in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Rakuten is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.