CCPA Project Manager (Part-Time Contractor)
ShopStyle is the world’s leading fashion search engine with the largest offering across 18 million products from more than 1,400 edited brands and retailers across the globe. By partnering with a curated selection of the best retailers and brands, our customers are confident in our search results covering every brand or store worth shopping, resulting in a smart, quick, relevant and inspirational shopping experience.
ShopStyle Collective is our influencer program that helps monetize any digital shopping content. Our network of more than 14,000 bloggers, vloggers, Instagrammers and app developers empower fashion-focused shopping across their respective channels.
Our philosophy of bringing the very best to our customers extends to our employees, who are the driving force behind our vision. With offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles and London, we are passionate about our culture and are always seeking talented, creative individuals to join us in our purpose — changing the way people shop.
For more information, visit ShopStyle.com.
As a part of the Business Operations team, the CCPA Project Manager (Part-Time Contractor) position will play a key role in working with internal teams across ShopStyle and Rakuten Rewards to support the planning and project management work required to become compliant with CCPA. Note: this is a part-time contractor position (up to 20 hours / week for approx. 4 months.
- Manage the cross-functional projects required for ShopStyle and ShopStyle Collective to meet the requirements of CCPA
- Responsible for clearly defining and quantifying project scope, schedule and milestones, as well as establishing concrete deadlines for each project milestone and deliverable
- Track CCPA project schedule, milestones and deliverables using internal tools such as JIRA and Gantt charts
- Communicate clearly and concisely on any schedule changes and update cross-functional teams in a timely manner
- Document any definitions, requirements, and other key information related to CCPA compliance requirements in Confluence and other internal administration tools
- Liaise with Engineering, Compliance and Legal teams to create internal training documents and presentations to train employees on CCPA requirements
- Coordinate and schedule meetings across stakeholders across several business units and teams including Business Operations, Legal, Compliance, Product Development, Engineering
- Facilitate communication between various functional teams and team members in cross-geographical locations to update on project status
- Develop relationships with project stakeholders and create alignment to provide clarity and visibility to all teams involved
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to manage projects and deliver them on time and according to requirements
- Experience using JIRA, Confluence and creating Gantt charts and schedules in Confluence
- Proficient with standard office productivity software (MS Office)
- 5+ years prior work experience in project management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent