ShopStyle is the world’s leading fashion search engine with the largest offering across 18 million products from more than 1,400 edited brands and retailers across the globe. By partnering with a curated selection of the best retailers and brands, our customers are confident in our search results covering every brand or store worth shopping, resulting in a smart, quick, relevant and inspirational shopping experience.
ShopStyle Collective is our influencer program that helps monetize any digital shopping content. Our network of more than 14,000 bloggers, vloggers, Instagrammers and app developers empower fashion-focused shopping across their respective channels.
Our philosophy of bringing the very best to our customers extends to our employees, who are the driving force behind our vision. With offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles and London, we are passionate about our culture and are always seeking talented, creative individuals to join us in our purpose — changing the way people shop.
For more information, visit ShopStyle.com.
As a part of the Business Operations team, the Marketing Operations Coordinator position will play a key role in working with retailer partners and internal teams across Business Development, New Business Sales, Marketing and Business Operations to ensure the efficient and accurate implementation of partner promotions on the ShopStyle and ShopStyle Collective site, app and emails. This role will contribute to projects that streamline operational processes to enhance marketing capabilities, and support other team members in delivering high-quality service and results for our retailer partners.
- Independently own and perform quality assurance checks in a flawless and timely manner on critical site elements, including store cash back and promotions to deliver high quality customer service to internal stakeholders and external clients
- Use internal site administration tools and multiple external affiliate network dashboard tools to maintain accurate advertiser rates and timely promotion placements for close to 1,000 US retailer partners
- Communicate clearly and concisely any changes to store cash back and promotions with speed to appropriate internal stakeholders (Business Development, ShopStyle.com Marketing and ShopStyle Collective Marketing teams) across multiple time zones, via email, internal chat tools and other means as appropriate. Follow-through on all communications to ensure initial message has been received, and nothing “falls through the cracks”
- Manage and adhere to all internal and external deadlines while multi-tasking on several projects
- Work with Business Development team to maintain site listings and communicate any necessary changes to client profiles and setup information to internal teams
- Maintain monthly reports and report to the wider ShopStyle business on store cash back rates and advertiser cost-per-action rates
- Assist other members of the Business Operations team on regular tasks related to site management and merchant relationships, and on special projects as assigned.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and passionate
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage high volume of email communication
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Proficient with standard office productivity software (MS Office)
- Familiarity with web basics (data entry, online graphics, URLs)
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
- Familiarity with JIRA
- Experience using database reporting tools
- Strong aptitude and desire to learn new techniques and tools
- 1-2 years prior work experience in web-based sales/marketing operations and customer service
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
See what it's like working at our Crimson House West campus in San Mateo, CA!