As an Enterprise Project Manager, you will have the opportunity to serve, help, and guide corporate stakeholders, franchise shop owners, and their teams who are working to improve their business with Shopmonkey.
Our Best-in-Class Implementation Team is leading the way and revolutionizing the industry with 5 star customer service. With a thorough understanding of Shopmonkey products, and a focus on creative problem solving, every Shopmonkey customer receives exceptional care and attention from our team.
You Will Have The Opportunity To:
- Serve as the main point of contact during a Franchise Partner’s implementation process.
- Deliver top tier customer service and support across all product areas and customer reported issues, through live chat, phone call, and email
- Assist in training customers to ensure the successful beginning of a new customer
- Coordinate deliverables with various internal and external departments
- Communicate thoughtful, customized solutions that help customers move forward and grow their business
- Learn all about the Shopmonkey product suite and automotive industry
We Are Looking For You If You:
- 6+ years of relevant experience in large scale software implementation
- Have a clear, professional, friendly and informative communication style
- Enjoy creative problem solving and new challenges
- Are self-directed learners and highly motivated to succeed
- Thrive in a dynamic & collaborative startup environment, and are comfortable with ambiguity
- Adapt quickly to changing priorities and evolving customer needs
- Bachelor's degree and excellent academic record required; advanced graduate degree (e.g., MBA, etc.) strongly preferred
- Familiarity with a SaaS business models a plus
- Willingness to travel
- As a nice plus, a true appreciation for cars and/or are familiar with the automotive industry!
Shopmonkey has become an amazing environment where employees feel that they are valued as people, and not just worker bees. To ensure that our team thrives, we invest in the following perks:
🏡 Fully Remote Work!
- $1,000 to set up your home office
- Phone/internet monthly reimbursements
- Virtual lunch & learns, classes, committees and activities
- Laptop and super rad swag provided
- Unique opportunity: This is the best form of hybrid! All teams get to travel and meet up multiple times a year for collaboration. Shopmonkey also hosts an annual company-wide get together we call Rally
💪🏼 Health & Wellness
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits available from day 1
- Short term and long term disability
- Employee assistance program
- $30 monthly home fitness or gym reimbursements
- Generous parental leave
- 401(k) available upon hire
✈️ Time Off
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 10 scheduled holidays
- 1 floating holiday to observe what is important to you!
- Flexible Time Off - Take the time off you need!
🥰 Giving Back
- Matching donations for approved charitable organizations
- Group volunteer efforts during work time
🌟 Personal & Professional Development
- Active Culture and DEIB co-creation committees that host quarterly events
- Career development opportunities