Customer Support Representative
As a Customer Support Representative, you have the opportunity to serve, help and guide auto repair shop owners in digitally transforming their businesses with Shopmonkey.
Our Best-in-Class Support team is leading the way and revolutionizing the auto repair industry with 5 star customer service. With a thorough understanding of Shopmonkey products, and a focus on creative problem solving, every Shopmonkey customer receives exceptional care and attention from our team.
You have the Opportunity to:
- Learn all about the Shopmonkey product suite and automotive industry
- Deliver top tier customer service and support across all product areas and customer reported issues, through live chat, phone call and email
- Learn about customer service and use a suite of software focused on enabling the individual to provide 5 star customer service as a support professional
- Assist in onboarding and training customers to ensure the successful beginning of a new customer
- Assist potential customers who are inquiring about Shopmonkey, including comfortability with demoing and walking them through the product
- Diagnose and resolve complex software issues, working closely with our engineering and technical teams
- Communicate thoughtful, customized solutions that help customers move forward and grow their business
We are looking for People who:
- Have a clear, professional, friendly and informative communication style
- Have previous experience in a customer service role
- Enjoy creative problem solving and experiencing new and different challenges everyday
- Are self-directed learners and highly motivated
- Thrive in a dynamic & collaborative startup environment, and are comfortable with ambiguity and seizing opportunity.
- Adapt quickly to changing priorities and evolving customer needs
- Have a related education background (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- As a nice plus, truly appreciate cars and/or are familiar with the automotive industry
Shopmonkey, the leading auto-repair shop software company, is a venture-funded, cloud-based solution that consolidates the complexities of running an auto repair business — from appointment scheduling, to parts ordering, to managing inventory and processing payments — all onto a single platform. We help repair shops consolidate tools, save time, and streamline their entire operation with simple, easy-to-use software.
The US is the second largest passenger vehicle market with more than 260 million registered passenger vehicles, and the global car repair market is estimated to be worth more than $500B. Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo and enable auto shops to become more efficient and give their customers a more delightful experience.
Shopmonkey is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are looking for team members that are committed to the Shopmonkey mission. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.