We’re looking for a roll-your-sleeves-up kind of Project Manager. As a small yet growing Marketing team, we need someone who is excited to create and establish processes and tools from scratch. You’ll oversee key Marketing projects and campaigns from start to finish and understand the scope of work, the deliverables and the requirements for a successful project.
You have the Opportunity to:
- Liaise with the different Marketing teams (Product Marketing, Events, Demand Gen, Content and Creative) to coordinate projects that advance our marketing strategies and goals.
- Create project plans from start to finish, and help organize and track the status of the project
- Identify dependencies across many different deliverables and projects
- Create project timelines
- Help keep the team on-task, on-time, and manage communication through the marketing team and internal partners.
- Communicate priorities to the project team
- Establish processes and tools to support the project and/or department
- Create efficiencies for the department
We are looking for People who have:
- 5+ years experience in Project Management for a Marketing department or agency, including experience working with creative teams
- A familiarity with Project Management software tools
- Superior communication, organization and planning skills
- An ability to adapt to various styles of working and scenarios, anticipate challenges and problem solve
- Must be able to work cross-functionally, tracking many tasks and projects at one time
About the Industry
The US is the second largest passenger vehicle market with more than 260 million registered passenger vehicles, and the global car repair market is estimated to be worth more than $500B. Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo and enable auto shops to become more efficient and give their customers a more delightful experience.
Shopmonkey, the leading auto-repair shop software company, is a cloud-based solution that consolidates the complexities of running an auto repair business — from appointment scheduling, to parts ordering, to managing inventory and processing payments — all onto a single platform. We help repair shops consolidate tools, save time, and streamline their entire operation with simple, easy-to-use software.
Shopmonkey is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are looking for team members that are committed to the Shopmonkey mission. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.