LTK’s mission is to empower the world’s premium lifestyle Creators to achieve maximum economic success. We have a huge opportunity ahead of us and we’re looking for team members who want to create, innovate and disrupt an industry.
We empower our team members to drive innovation, create value, and continue to spearhead the creation of this industry — a game changer when it comes to career growth.
Staff Product Designer | Brand Platform
Title: Staff Product Designer
Location: This is a fully remote position. If you are located near one of our rewardStyle offices, come have a coffee when you want to socialize!
Full-time Role: (Benefits, 401K, etc.)
Job Purpose: We are looking for a talented Staff Product Designer to join our team. You will be a member of a cross-functional design, product, and engineering team as well as the larger Product Design & Creative team.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a design lead capable of guiding design decisions across the Product, Design, and Engineering organizations that support our users, business, and underlying technology. You’re an expert at your craft and able to create scalable design solutions across platforms, from iOS to Android to responsive web applications. Achieving this goal requires close collaboration with business leaders and stakeholders throughout the organization from conception to smooth roll-outs. Most of all, you’ll be part of a tight-knit team that enjoys solving big problems together.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Work through design problems from beginning to end, translating research insights into ideas that form disruptive new products and features, sketching and prototyping these ideas to quickly assess market viability, and designing detailed interaction behaviors that bring delight to users
- Act as a Brand Platform design lead, collaborating with other designers, product managers, and engineering managers to identify customer problems, inform quarterly roadmaps, and execute and test innovative solutions that drive customer value and positive business outcomes across our three-sided marketplace
- Create intuitive data visualizations and dashboards to present complex analytics in a way that drives actionable customer insights
- Design and prototype elegant, internationally-scalable solutions for responsive web apps that meet user needs and help grow our global business
- Work with designers across the Brand Platform to ensure visual cohesion and engineering efficiency across all user touch-points
- Lead improvements in design standards, processes, tools, and team culture to support a continuous improvement approach
- Work within brand guidelines and our design system to create experiences that reinforce our brand’s style and voice; collaborating with our Design Ops team to refine or build upon design system components when needed
- Conduct and synthesize usability tests and qualitative user interviews to understand user needs and validate solutions
- Embrace data, quantitative user research, and A/B testing to help inform design decisions
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface documentation, working closely with engineers to see your design through to deployment
- Serve as the voice of the customer and act as a customer experience advocate when considering design decisions that will affect both our users and our business
- Work closely with product managers, engineers, and stakeholders and communicate design decisions that lead to high business impact
- Juggle multiple projects and priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic agile environment
- Be a strong mentor to other members of the design team
Skills and Requirements
- 7+ years of experience designing digital products, ideally in B2B or B2C SaaS environments.
- Degree in Visual Design, Interaction Design, Industrial Design, Motion, Architecture, Urban Planning, Graphic Design, HCI, or related field of study (or work experience in lieu of degree)
- An outstanding portfolio of past design work that demonstrates your passion for and knowledge about designing for B2B or B2C SaaS products. (Portfolio should outline both process and final design solutions.)
- Experience designing intuitive dashboards that use storytelling and high-quality data visualizations to clearly communicate analytics, enabling meaningful insights.
- Background designing responsive applications for different user groups. Two- or three-sided market experience and/or internationalization experience is a plus!
- An excellent design foundation and aesthetic delivering well-crafted designs/documents that are simple, informative, and intuitive.
- Experience conducting, synthesizing, and utilizing user research such as surveys, interviews, and usability testing
- Strong empathy and advocacy for the user
- Business acumen: understanding of business metrics and the ability to work with cross functional partners toward OKRs, translating company goals into user-first digital experiences
- Ability to innovate and work with ambiguity to create new patterns and services.
- Understanding of design systems and patterns, while also staying aware of technological feasibility
- Strong design facilitation skills and ability to lead cross-functional ideation sessions to effectively solve problems
- A strong design process and command of contemporary design tools such as Figma
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic agile environment
- Strong attention to detail coupled with an understanding of design ROI and right-sized solutions.
- Respectful when challenging assumptions and giving and receiving feedback with equal grace
- Ability to estimate work, commit to and deliver on deadlines, and are vocal when risk arises
- A team player who enjoys collaborating cross-functionally and working with a great group of designers, who genuinely care about design and each other
What we offer
- The opportunity to be part of the leading global company in creator commerce
- A remote-first, productivity-first environment
- Competitive compensation and benefits package to meet the needs of you and your family
- 401(k) with LTK matching
- Wellness reimbursement
- Paid parental leave program
- Summer Fridays, birthday PTO, and paid volunteerism days
- In-person team events
Benefits package includes: Medical insurance, PPO, HSA, Wellness benefits, Vision insurance, Dental insurance, Paid maternity leave, Paid paternity leave, Family Bonding Time, Disability insurance, Life insurance, AD&D, Short-Term disability, Paid time off, Pet insurance benefits and more
Founded in 2011, LTK is the global technology platform purpose-built to empower lifestyle creators to monetize their content. The full-service platform connects brands, creators, and shoppers with a world-class shopping app and trusted tools and technology that make content instantly shoppable. Today, premium lifestyle creators in 150+ countries drive more than $3.6 billion in annual retail sales through their LTK Shop profiles. More than 20 million consumers turn to LTK Shops in the LTK shopping platform each month to find inspiration and instantly shop the styles recommended by their favorite creators. And, more than 6,000 brands partner with LTK to gain access to its global creator network for content that converts against performance-driven, cross-channel KPIs. LTK is headquartered in Dallas, TX, and currently operates on five continents.
To empower the world’s premium lifestyle Creators to achieve maximum economic success.
- Be a team player
- Make an impact
- Bring on the fun
Commitment to diversity
LTK believes diversity, equity, and inclusion are fundamental obligations that strengthen our team. We employ a diverse, multi-disciplinary team to build a meaningful company and culture.
For US-Based Roles: We are not offering new sponsorships opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas, such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of LTK are considered the property of LTK and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
LTK is an Equal Opportunity Employer.