LTK’s mission is to empower the world’s premium lifestyle Creators to achieve maximum economic success. We have a huge opportunity ahead of us and we’re looking for team members who want to create, innovate and disrupt an industry.
We empower our team members to drive innovation, create value, and continue to spearhead the creation of this industry — a game changer when it comes to career growth.
LTK is hiring a Senior Technical Program Manager to join the LTK Foundation and Platform Engineering team, and help lead engineering and operational excellence initiatives for scaling our services. The LTK Foundation and Platform Engineering team deliver a range of services and libraries including automation and configuration management, monitoring and alerting, enterprise infrastructure administration, identity management, and event orchestration. Each member works directly with the software development teams with the goal of ensuring maximum uptime, ability to scale and deliver exceptional features in a timely and consistent manner.
As a Senior Technical Program Manager, you will assist in leading broad cross-organization efforts from the early stages through release. You will be responsible for influencing organization roadmap priorities, system owners, and technical direction. You will represent difficult trade-off decisions and solutions clearly to leaders and stakeholders to help them understand decisions and options. You will leverage your technical knowledge to drive technical trade-off decisions. You will be able to identify when a technical solution requires additional technical guidance.
You will manage cross-functional and cross-organization communication to ensure all stakeholders are informed, and needs are aligned. You will guide the technical direction and decisions to deliver a solution that meets LTK’s standards for customer satisfaction, efficiency, stability, extensibility, simplicity, and operational excellence.
As a Senior TPM at LTK, you will serve as a technical and program manager expert and you will amplify your impact by educating and mentoring cross-functional teams around you on program management best-practices and act as a servant leader.
- Experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
- 7+ years of technical program management experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or a related discipline
- Experience setting organization level goals, analyzing cost/benefit of large initiatives, formulating program and project charters and driving delivery across multiple business and engineering teams.
- Experience transforming existing team process into best practices and leveraging a variety of methods including scrum, kanban, Gantt charting, OKRs, and KPIs
- Understanding of software development processes and experience shipping software on time.
- Strong business and technical vision
- Exceptional customer relationship skills
- Ability to be the source of truth for your team and be an avid communicator.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as the ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope technical requirements and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience implementing and championing best practices across a software team.
- Experience working with external technology partners and enterprise customers.
- High degree of comfort presenting to senior management, business stakeholders, and external partners.
What we offer
- The opportunity to be part of the leading global company in creator commerce
- A remote-first, productivity-first environment
- Competitive compensation and benefits package to meet the needs of you and your family
- 401(k) with LTK matching
- Wellness reimbursement
- Paid parental leave program
- Summer Fridays, birthday PTO, and paid volunteerism days
- In-person team events
Benefits package includes: Medical insurance, PPO, HSA, Wellness benefits, Vision insurance, Dental insurance, Paid maternity leave, Paid paternity leave, Family Bonding Time, Disability insurance, Life insurance, AD&D, Short-Term disability, Paid time off, Pet insurance benefits and more
Founded in 2011, LTK is the global technology platform purpose-built to empower lifestyle creators to monetize their content. The full-service platform connects brands, creators, and shoppers with a world-class shopping app and trusted tools and technology that make content instantly shoppable. Today, premium lifestyle creators in 150+ countries drive more than $3.6 billion in annual retail sales through their LTK Shop profiles. More than 20 million consumers turn to LTK Shops in the LTK shopping platform each month to find inspiration and instantly shop the styles recommended by their favorite creators. And, more than 6,000 brands partner with LTK to gain access to its global creator network for content that converts against performance-driven, cross-channel KPIs. LTK is headquartered in Dallas, TX, and currently operates on five continents.
To empower the world’s premium lifestyle Creators to achieve maximum economic success.
- Be a team player
- Make an impact
- Bring on the fun
Commitment to diversity
LTK believes diversity, equity, and inclusion are fundamental obligations that strengthen our team. We employ a diverse, multi-disciplinary team to build a meaningful company and culture.
For US-Based Roles: We are not offering new sponsorships opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas, such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of LTK are considered the property of LTK and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
LTK is an Equal Opportunity Employer.