LTK’s mission is to empower the world’s premium lifestyle Creators to achieve maximum economic success. We have a huge opportunity ahead of us and we’re looking for team members who want to create, innovate and disrupt an industry.
We empower our team members to drive innovation, create value, and continue to spearhead the creation of this industry — a game changer when it comes to career growth.
Title: Senior Platform Engineer - Fully Remote
Reports To: Engineering Manager
We’re searching for Senior Platform Engineers to join LTK’s Platform team. The Platform team is responsible for building and maintaining LTK’s cloud infrastructure and development platform. Each member of the LTK Platform team partners directly with our software development teams with the goal of ensuring maximum uptime, ability to scale and deliver exceptional features in a timely and consistent manner.
In this role, you will
- Build developer-facing tooling and infrastructure that creates developer satisfaction and improves development velocity
- Define, document and build golden paths for teams to build services in a scalable, secure way
- Work with teams across the company to gather requirements, support and drive projects forward
- Provides guidance and unblocks others on the team while helping others grow through code reviews
- Makes good, informed decisions around technical debt and tradeoffs
- Works to understand the purpose of the features the team is working on and helps communicate that purpose to team members. Asks Clarifying questions when expectations are unclear to ensure alignment.
- Regularly thinks about the scrum team's processes and shares complex solutions for improvements with peers and management
- 5+ years demonstrated experience shipping commercial products and services, preferably in Go.
- Cloud infrastructure experience (AWS preferred)
- Experience building and operating services on Kubernetes
- Proven experience influencing and mentoring other members of the Engineering team
- Proven Experience providing solutions for process improvement
- Experience building developer platforms/frameworks (Backstage.io, Cortex, Humanitec, score.dev, etc) for companies past the start-up stage.
- Full-stack development experience (Typescript/React, Backend Services, Storage)
- Experience Building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines, system monitors, and log aggregation services
What we offer
- The opportunity to be part of the leading global company in creator commerce
- A remote-first, productivity-first environment
- Competitive compensation and benefits package to meet the needs of you and your family
- 401(k) with LTK matching
- Wellness reimbursement
- Paid parental leave program
- Summer Fridays, birthday PTO, and paid volunteerism days
- In-person team events
Benefits package includes: Medical insurance, PPO, HSA, Wellness benefits, Vision insurance, Dental insurance, Paid maternity leave, Paid paternity leave, Family Bonding Time, Disability insurance, Life insurance, AD&D, Short-Term disability, Paid time off, Pet insurance benefits and more
Founded in 2011, LTK is the global technology platform purpose-built to empower lifestyle creators to monetize their content. The full-service platform connects brands, creators, and shoppers with a world-class shopping app and trusted tools and technology that make content instantly shoppable. Today, premium lifestyle creators in 150+ countries drive more than $3.6 billion in annual retail sales through their LTK Shop profiles. More than 20 million consumers turn to LTK Shops in the LTK shopping platform each month to find inspiration and instantly shop the styles recommended by their favorite creators. And, more than 6,000 brands partner with LTK to gain access to its global creator network for content that converts against performance-driven, cross-channel KPIs. LTK is headquartered in Dallas, TX, and currently operates on five continents.
To empower the world’s premium lifestyle Creators to achieve maximum economic success.
- Be a team player
- Make an impact
- Bring on the fun
Commitment to diversity
LTK believes diversity, equity, and inclusion are fundamental obligations that strengthen our team. We employ a diverse, multi-disciplinary team to build a meaningful company and culture.
For US-Based Roles: We are not offering new sponsorships opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas, such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of LTK are considered the property of LTK and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
LTK is an Equal Opportunity Employer.