LTK’s mission is to empower the world’s premium lifestyle Creators to achieve maximum economic success. We have a huge opportunity ahead of us and we’re looking for team members who want to create, innovate and disrupt an industry.
We empower our team members to drive innovation, create value, and continue to spearhead the creation of this industry — a game changer when it comes to career growth.
LTK is experiencing explosive growth with exciting innovation in our roadmaps – driven by data and technology. As a Staff Data Engineer of Event Streaming and Real-Time Analytics, you will be a technical leader within a growth-hungry, acceleration-minded team of problem-solvers and product-builders. We thrive in an extremely dynamic competitive environment focusing relentlessly on the needs of our different customers (brands, creators, and consumers). We seek thought-partners who can collaborate effectively with engineering, product, and marketing teams to deliver quality solutions rapidly.
We are looking for a hands-on data engineering technologist who will lead the technical direction of the squad as we stand up our event streaming and real-time analytics framework. This is part of the continued evolution of the LTK Data Foundation and Data Engineering capability that delivers robust, reliable, and usable data pipelines and data sets to fuel our products, analytics, and data science solutions.The ideal candidate would also have depth in understanding time series based solutions as we consume events across first party and third party platforms.
- Lead the technical definition, prototyping, and production-ready enablement of LTK’s event streaming and real-time analytics framework, optimizing efficiencies, scale, and cost
- Establish reusable and scalable technical patterns and frameworks
- Promote and support the governance of LTK’s event library of key stats and operational metrics
- Participate in the overall strategic direction of the data engineering technology stack
- Stay abreast of data engineering technical trends and emerging approaches
- Evaluate new technologies and/or custom solutions
- Define technical projects (“epics”) with clarity including scope, technical approach, and work estimations
- Facilitate on-time delivery of technical work products
- Effectively communicate, influence, and gain alignment both within team and with interdependent teams and stakeholders
- Produce high quality technical documentation and artifacts that are easily consumable by data teams and other engineering teams
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in information systems, computer science, data engineering, analytics, or equivalent quantitative field
- Experience building production data pipelines, ELT/ETL solutions, data lakes, and data warehouses at a large scale
- 3+ years in a technology leadership role in data engineering building product ready event streaming solutions using Apache Kafka or AWS Kinesis
- 2+ years in a technology leadership role utilizing event-based monitoring and time series platforms (such as TimeScaleDB, VictoriaMetrics, InfluxDB, AWS Timestream)
- 2+ years implementing services (APIs/Endpoints) to enable data-driven product development
- 8+ years in data engineering on cloud data platform (min 5 years AWS)
- Programming proficiency in cloud data ecosystem using Python, R or Scala (min 5 years Scala)
- Microservice architecture experience using Golang based services
- Highly proficient in engineering data pipelines using big data tooling (Spark, Hudi, Kafka, Kinesis)
- Highly proficient working in AWS cloud environment (S3, Cloud Formation, RDS, AWS Glue, Athena, EMR, Kinesis, Redshift)
- Exposure and experience with multiple data architecture stacks (data pipelines, data lakes, data warehouses, analytics stores, time series solutions)
- Strong understanding of cloud computing and optimization techniques
- Highly proficient with complex SQL
- AWS Certified Data Analytics - Specialty Certification
- Demonstrated leadership and specialized expertise in:
- Batch data ingestion and processing
- Analytical data modeling
- Data pipeline metadata observability
- Data platform cost optimization
- Specialized expertise designing and working with at least three (3) of the following data domains:
- Retail product data
- Ecommerce data
- Consumer profile data
- Clickstream data
- Consumer event data
- Marketing channel/campaign data
- Affiliate data
- Retailer/Brand data
What we offer
- The opportunity to be part of the leading global company in creator commerce
- A remote-first, productivity-first environment
- Competitive compensation and benefits package to meet the needs of you and your family
- 401(k) with LTK matching
- Wellness reimbursement
- Paid parental leave program
- Summer Fridays, birthday PTO, and paid volunteerism days
- In-person team events
Benefits package includes: Medical insurance, PPO, HSA, Wellness benefits, Vision insurance, Dental insurance, Paid maternity leave, Paid paternity leave, Family Bonding Time, Disability insurance, Life insurance, AD&D, Short-Term disability, Paid time off, Pet insurance benefits and more
Founded in 2011, LTK is the global technology platform purpose-built to empower lifestyle creators to monetize their content. The full-service platform connects brands, creators, and shoppers with a world-class shopping app and trusted tools and technology that make content instantly shoppable. Today, premium lifestyle creators in 150+ countries drive more than $3.6 billion in annual retail sales through their LTK Shop profiles. More than 20 million consumers turn to LTK Shops in the LTK shopping platform each month to find inspiration and instantly shop the styles recommended by their favorite creators. And, more than 6,000 brands partner with LTK to gain access to its global creator network for content that converts against performance-driven, cross-channel KPIs. LTK is headquartered in Dallas, TX, and currently operates on five continents.
To empower the world’s premium lifestyle Creators to achieve maximum economic success.
- Be a team player
- Make an impact
- Bring on the fun
Commitment to diversity
LTK believes diversity, equity, and inclusion are fundamental obligations that strengthen our team. We employ a diverse, multi-disciplinary team to build a meaningful company and culture.
For US-Based Roles: We are not offering new sponsorships opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas, such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of LTK are considered the property of LTK and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
LTK is an Equal Opportunity Employer.