Title: Senior Product Data Analyst
Location: This is a fully remote position. If you are located near one of our LTK offices, come have a coffee when you want to socialize!
LTK’s Insights & Analytics team is an integral component of the company’s overall mission. As a Senior Product Data Analyst, you will work cross-functionally across LTK to provide insights to optimize the business and assess the execution of and impact of initiatives.
In this role, you will be part of a growth-hungry, acceleration-minded team of problem-solvers and product-builders; you will use a data-driven approach to drive a deep understanding of our rapidly evolving business and platforms. We focus relentlessly on the needs of our influencers and consumers. We seek thought-partners and creative thinkers who can collaborate effectively with product managers, marketing managers, designers, and engineers to define and measure success metrics as well as identify actionable insights to help LTK grow.
- Be a champion of data throughout the organization through the creation of standardized metrics, intuitive dashboards, and compelling business insights
- Be able to extract data out of Big Data technologies (i.e. Redshift) to produce clear and actionable insights
- Synthesize complex data analyses and communicate clearly and effectively to stakeholders across the organization
- Craft compelling dashboards and visualizations to “tell the story” of the business
- Continually evaluate and refine your technical toolkit; teach what you learn to the team
- Collaborate daily with cross-functional colleagues to drive strategies and tactics for growth
- 3+ years experience as an analyst or in a quantitative role
- Ability to parse data that can drive actionable insights and decisions
- Strong communication skills - you can present your findings in a clear and articulate way to groups of various stakeholders to drive decision making
- A self-starter with a curious nature and passion for data; you “think outside the box” and “around the corner” with fierce attention to detail
- A deep desire to prove yourself right or wrong and make smart decisions without ego
- Empathy and intellectual humility to build strong rapport and thought-partnerships with colleagues
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, high-growth, and rapidly changing environment
- Strong SQL skills; experience with Python, R or a similar programming language is a plus
- Proficiency with BI visualization tool (i.e. Looker, Tableau)
- Experience with one or more of the following Product Analytics Tools (Heap, Amplitude, Google Analytics, Segment)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree; your major can be anything - we love diverse educational backgrounds, but you have a strong quantitative foundation
- Demonstrable record of professional and academic achievements
What's in it for you as an employee of LTK?
- Interesting problems to solve
- Competitive comp and benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Wellness benefits including workout from home with our live Virtual Fitness Classes!
- 401k retirement plan with LTK matching contribution
- Flexible work schedule plus Summer Fridays (Workday ends at 3pm)
- Virtual Company Happy Hours and Virtual Team Events!
- Disrupting the retail industry!
What you have to look forward to when you work or visit for team huddles at a LTK Office:
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)
- Catered meals weekly
- Monthly Chair massages
- Laidback office environment
- Monthly themed Happy Hours!
- Free access to state of the art gym while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
- Free Covered Parking on-site while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
LTK is the largest global influencer marketing platform. Founded in 2011 by Amber Venz Box and Baxter Box, the company’s mission is to empower the world’s premium lifestyle creators to be as economically successful as possible.
Now in its 10th year, LTK has grown to become a three-sided marketplace, serving creators, brands and shoppers. In November 2021, LTK announced a $300 million investment by SoftBank Vision Fund 2 that values the company at $2 billion.
LTK is the most trusted and effective business-enablement platform for creators, powering their universal LTK Creator Shops™. More than 5,000 retailers employ the LTK Brand Platform for performance-driven campaigns, paid collaborations and content licensing, and invested more than $1 billion in influencer marketing through the LTK platform by summer 2021.
Shoppers purchase more than $3 billion in products annually on the LTK platform and app. LTK is headquartered in Dallas, TX with teams in the UK, Brazil, France, Germany, Australia, China and South Korea and clients in more than 100 countries.
For US-Based Roles: We are not offering new sponsorships opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas, such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of LTK are considered the property of LTK and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
LTK is an Equal Opportunity Employer.