Junior Engineers are young talents with passion for software engineering who need more exposure, knowledge, and training to fully flourish in their role.
As Junior Engineers, you will receive a structured training program, covering the software engineering fundamentals, best coding practices on common tech stacks and tools used in the enterprise development centre, as well as on-the-job training through simulated and real projects.
To ensure your professional and technical skills development, you will be supervised by dedicated mentors from the Engineering Team who will guide and provide timely feedback for you. The aim of this training program for Junior Engineers is to prepare you with the technical skills needed for a heightened role in our tech team.
- Final year student or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics
- Candidates with 0-2 years of exposure in web development or programming are preferred (e.g. freelance projects, internship, short course, work experience, etc.)
- Knowledge on basic coding skills and fundamental computer science
- A proactive individual with positive attitude and eagerness to learn
- Uphold high standards and proactively look for ways to improve
- Able to commit to a full-time employment