- Continuously optimise the internal security detection systems, by supplementing and updating alarm rules based on active analysis of internal events and threat intelligence data.
- Be responsible for the fixes of vulnerabilities for company assets, identify high-risk vulnerabilities, and provide actionable security guidance to asset owners to speed up vulnerabilities remediation.
- Respond to security incidents and detection alarms, conduct root cause analysis of externally reported problems, and work with other teams to assess impact.
- Identify and recommend solutions to improve or enhance Shopee's incident response capabilities.
- Provide security engineering solutions and support when incidents occur, and actively work on the prevention of future similar incidents.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information security or related fields.
- 3 years of experience in incident response, system security, network monitoring, vulnerability management or other related fields.
- Understand the best practices of security engineering, including security development, network security, security operations, system security, and incident response.
- Having one or more professional technical depth in: intrusion detection, deception detection, digital forensics, malware analysis, threat tracking, etc.
- Understand security vulnerabilities, attackers' techniques, and remediation methods.
- Experience in common security monitoring, log analysis and forensic tools.
- Proficient in at least one scripting language, such as Python, Perl, Bash.
- Experience on triage and development of security alarm and response automation, conduct front-line analysis and provide upgrade support.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to deliver messages to executive, technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience working in a Security Incident Response Team (SIRT)