The Business Development Consultant is to work directly within the COO Group’s office to engage both internal and external stakeholders.
The ideal candidate should be sociable, likes to network and possess strong knowledge of political sentiments. Prior experience working or interacting with government departments is an advantage.
- Strategize and monitor the engagement plan with government departments
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with regulatory authorities
- Provide support to the global public affairs team to achieve their objectives
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to provide proactive engagements with the business partners and government departments
- Develop and build strong relationships and networks within the business community
- Assist in special projects as determined by the company
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency in written and spoken Spanish and English is a must.
- Ideally more than 5 years of experience in a role that is focused in business development and interacts frequently with the business sector and the government departments
- Required to meet KPIs set by the company
- Able to travel frequently throughout the region
- Hardworking, self motivated, independent
- Ideally with prior working experience in an internet company or the public sector