Our team uses historical patterns to predict potential future outcomes in a high dynamic and ambiguous scenario by filling gaps in available data through the application of several mathematical and statistician models supported by algorithms, leading to automated alarms and recommendation mechanisms.
- Build solid statistical models through pattern recognition by using algorithms, mathematical tools, and other data science technics.
- Identify transportation risks and ensure compliance through predictive and forecasting business models.
- Manage and in-advance assess the probability of delays, correlated to several internal and external factors, including the cascade of events through different network nodes.
- Scenario and simulation building to suggest solutions while facing identified risks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, or Engineering.
- Experience with statistical data treatment (R, Stata, Minitab).
- Experience writing highly optimised, advanced SQL queries for large datasets.
- Experience with Python.
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines while managing multiple competing projects in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to influence and drive project deliverables
- Strong business acumen
- Advanced English skills.