- Ensure sufficient 2w and 4w resources to cater to pickup and RTS requirements of all NCR hubs.
- Fulfilling the end to end lead time to meet customer’s expectations.
- Daily monitoring of key processes, generating measurable reporting consistently and driving performance to excellence.
- Responsible for the entire returns process
- Manage and monitor performance of the team
- Ensure no ageing parcels and backlog management
- Anticipates uplift of volume and forecast manpower needed
- Ensures compliance to SLA
- Communicates and coordinates with stakeholders such as Customer Service, logistics and regional team
- Ensure that all controls are in place, and system information/s are correct, trackers are updated
- Proposes process improvement and system enhancements for more efficient returns operations
- Creates SOP on quality control of parcels and establish decision points
- This position will report directly to the Fulfillment Lead and works closely for continuous improvement as guided.
- Have experience in managing a team
- Experienced in warehousing, logistics, b2c business is a plus
- High level of leadership skills and able to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment