- Support SPX operations expansion plans with the objectives of successfully launching new warehouses/ hubs, and setting them up for scale
- Plan and manage SPX expansion projects, including feasibility analysis and financial modeling, warehouse/ hub layout planning, system and equipment procurement and set-up, physical office renovation, and any other Additional & Alteration (A&A) works.
- Conduct calls and site scouting for hubs to gather information, negotiate, and finalise contracts
- Prepare detailed plans to track, monitor and report project development and performance of warehouses/hubs to management.
- Coordinate across SPX management, Facility Management team and People Team to operationalise the new warehouse/ hub.
- Degree in Industrial Engineering, Management Engineering, Management Information Systems, or equivalent
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in setting up new operations or project management
- Self Starter and possess strong business acumen, planning and strategy
- Ability to build from scratch, operate resourcefully and independently with urgency.
- Analytical in examining and identifying relevant information, and translating these insights into clear operational plans.
- Relevant professional certifications such as Lean Six Sigma, PMP will be an added advantage.
- Keen eye for detail and an exceptionally high bar for accuracy and quality.
- Willingness to travel around Singapore to identify new sites for operations.