- In charge of Offline Media projects (e.g. TVC; Radio; TV Show…) from plan to execution.
- Take lead for ad-hoc campaigns/projects, effectively collaborate with both internal and external teams to ensure projects are deployed smoothly and effectively to achieve business objectives.
- Analyze and evaluate Offline Media activities / Communications campaigns to propose the improvement plan.
- Work closely with regional teams to promptly update and measure the performance of Offline Media activities and key campaigns
- Assist to line manager with new projects.
- Having solid experience in Above The Line (e.g. TVC; Radio etc. or producing TV Programs) and managing communication projects for more than 5 years.
- Working experience at Corporations, big Media Agencies or TV Production Companies is preferable.
- Be proactive, hard-working, result - oriented and detail-oriented.
- Having good communication, negotiation skills & excellent English.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced working environment.