- Strategically plan, design and drive Organizational Development (OD) strategies, policies and processes to strengthen the learning culture.
- Initiate and manage the end-to-end responsibilities of the OD projects, including evaluating organizational development needs, creating and executing learning strategies and programs to address those needs , and evaluating the effectiveness of those solutions.
- Partner the business leaders and HR Business Partners to identify business needs and leverage on the learning & talent development programs, frameworks and best practices to help individuals and teams excel.
- Continue to evolve and elevate Shopee’s leadership development programs to build the effectiveness and capability of people managers .
- 5 to 8 years in a Learning and Development/Talent Development role or organizational development/management consulting, preferably in in tech or Internet industries
- Bachelor's and above degree
- Outstanding project management & organizational skills
- Strategic thinking: Able to quickly evaluate situations, combine strong business judgement and people intuition to reach well-founded decisions
- Able to work at pace while maintaining appropriate attention to detail and standards