The mission of the Shopee Tech Ops MRE (Machine Reliability Engineering) team takes responsibility to ensure the stability, efficiency and sustainability for OS management , network management (including physical network and software defined network), resource management, and Cloud native CICD pipeline. The team provides from hardware solution to software solution to design and optimize architecture, enhance automation and improve work process.
- Participate in the construction of the Shopee Content Delivery Network (CDN) system to support the content distribution services for the full range of Shopee products.
- Responsible for the platform design, development, construction and maintenance of the CDN system to ensure service quality
- Responsible for the architecture design and maintenance of traffic scheduling and cost governance, safeguarding user experience
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related fields
- Well-versed with CDN related technologies such as GSLB, load balancing, caching system, etc
- Well-versed with Golang or Python
- Familiarity with Linux operating systems
- Proficient in HTTP protocol, familiar with TCP/IP protocol and basic network concept
Skills below are optional but preferable:
- Experience in development or maintenance of large CDN system
- Experience in CDN development and maintenance for video streaming or live streaming