- You will be responsible for the daily operations including physical operations - receiving, storing, picking, packing, inventory management, and worker/shift management;
- You will need to manage multiple stakeholders - coordinate between building owner, manpower provider, and internal operation teams are running smoothly.
- You will need to make sure that the operations meet the targeted SLAs by general management by exhibiting your problem solving and employee coaching/training skills wherever needed.
- You will have to provide daily data reports & identify potential improvements to existing processes to reduce bottlenecks & improve the efficiency of your team.
- You should carry the Shopee Values in your work while continuously improving your output & attain a sustained level of delivery performance improvement
- Experienced in warehouse operations would be preferred
- Strong leadership skills, promoting collaboration and teamwork across different departments/stakeholders
- Degree or diploma in Business, Supply Chain Management, Engineering or relevant disciplines is preferred. Others with transferrable skillsets are welcomed to apply
- Knowledge in WMS is encouraged
- Able to work with a rotational shift schedule