- Improve seller/buyer's experiences by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem.
- Cooperate with internal or external parties (3PLs) to expedite correction or adjustment, and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Take ownership of customers' issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards.
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports.
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
- Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets.
- BS degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Experience in providing customer service support.
- Proficiency in English.
- Strong strategic and leadership skills.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Awareness and ownership of industry’s latest trends and current situation impacting on seller/buyer's experiences.