• Investigate and coordinate with related teams to solve customer issues
• Make outbound calls to clarify customer needs and solve customer issues
• Monitor new incoming cases and resolve them within target timeline and productivity
• Record issues details into Customer Relation Management system
• Keep-up-to-date with Shopee knowlege/oroduct/policies/process changes
• Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
• Ability to troubleshoot problem with investigative mind
• Able to creating Positive Conversations with Challenging Customers
• Ability to work in Shift (5 days per week).
• Experiences in Customer Service or Call Center is an advantage.
• Learn fast, act fast with strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Good communication (verbal and written) and can convey messages expressively and clearly (English is a plus)
• Ability to work independently in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
• Ability to take responsibility with minimum supervision, work collaboratively and drive continuous improvement
• Proficiency in MS Office or G-Suite including Word, Excel/G-Sheet, and PowerPoint/G-Slide