- Finding new & building relationship with long-term Partners through partnership program involving
sponsoring or advertising their products/ services to Now Driver Community.
- Work closely with Marketing Department to design operation plan & pitch deck for trade Partnership
- In charge of planning & executing operations of all Partnership programs on Drivers side, closely monitoring, trouble-shooting & making adjustment needed to ensure progress, communications & outcomes following commitment with Drivers & Partners.
- Constantly getting feedbacks from both Drivers and Partners deep dive issues for improvement
- Serving as a member in Drivers community team, supporting other Drivers programs aiming to build a strong Drivers Community & the best welfare Drivers package on the market.
- Minimum 1 year experience in tech start-up environment, experience working with Drivers is a plus
- Project management skills with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skill are must-have.
- Proficiency in Office and Google applications is a must.
- Fast learning and open to change.
- Good team player with can-do attitude.
- Passion to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous startup environment.
- Previous social & community experience is a plus.