- Serve as a key member of the NOW business development team to define the current landscape, strategize and execute top business development/partnership opportunities.
- Leverage NOW’s business development network and generate new leads as required to identify opportunities to improve and iterate on merchant initiatives to improve merchant experience.
- Ensure all initiatives meet strategy and KPIs.
- Approach and offer SEA services package with food merchants.
- Managing merchants, objectives setting, develop sales, performance monitoring and plan campaigns aiming to achieve monthly targets.
- Acquire E-voucher on Shopee & Offline Payment services with existing food merchants.
- Being responsible for individual & team sales target.
- Focal point for ensuring customer complaints are resolved in a timely and effective manner. Work directly with the other sales team members to maximize KPIs.
- Keep management informed by submitting regular reports and updates.
- Continuously develop initiatives that are customer centric (merchants) by representing the voice of the customer in all initiatives with the aim of improving lives.
- Support to build and maintain a high performing team.
- Provide coaching and continuous professional development of teammates.
- Min 3-5 years of experience in Sales or Business Development (B2B is preferable).
- Demonstrate strong track record in project management, and managing internal/external stakeholders locally and regionally.
- Proven ability to blend business, strategy, finance and legal concepts to lead complex,
multifaceted, win-win deals.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Vietnamese and English is a must.
- Proven ability to work independently and effectively.
- Strong code of ethics and sound business judgment required.
- Relevant BA/BS/BEng degree.
- Appearance: professional, good looking.
- Proactive & smart.
- Good communication, presentation & negotiation skills.
- Creative & strong initiative.
- Result & number oriented.
- Sales aggressive.