Shopee’s Marketplace Operations department is constantly solving problems and introducing innovative solutions to improve platform usability and enhance end user experience for our buyers, sellers, and partners.
Here at Shopee, we are dedicated to maintaining a secure and trusted platform to protect our business and our users’ interests.
As a part of the Operations team, you will oversee the day-to-day Payments & Fraud management whereby this includes designing performance metrics, analyzing trends and scaling operational workflows to detect and prevent dishonest practices on our platform.
A successful candidate would be a highly motivated self-starter with an innate curiosity and motivation to uncover and investigate complex fraudulent behaviors. He/she should have a strong desire for innovation to drive new capabilities and excel in problem-solving.
- Create, design and maintain dashboards with main tracking Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and new business reporting requirements
- Drive new projects and decisions using diverse tools such as Google Suite, SQL, Power BI and/or Python
- Development of reports, dashboards, and automation
- Build effective visualization to communicate complex fraud concepts and findings from models and tests
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineer, Technology or related fields
- At least 2 years experience in analytics within e-commerce, technology, financial industries or similar industries
- Detail-oriented, highly analytical, strong organizational skills and ability to draw actionable analytical insights from huge datasets
- A data-minded approach to making decisions
- Excellent verbal and written communications in English is mandatory
- Strong and effective presentation skills