Shopee’s Regional Marketplace Operations department is constantly solving problems and introducing innovative solutions to improve platform usability and enhance end user experience for our buyers, sellers, and partners.
Here at Shopee, we are dedicated to maintaining a secure and trusted platform to protect our business and our users’ interests.
As the Fraud Operational Excellence team lead, you are responsible for managing operational excellence projects from end-to-end, oversee quality assurance and training within fraud operations, process improvement and user acceptance testing.
- Take ownership for the implementation of projects within Fraud Operational Excellence team
- Oversee process improvement initiatives, ensuring high quality and efficiencies
- Observe and conduct root cause analysis on operational performance activities within fraud to identify process improvement opportunities
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with senior management and across diverse teams
- Drive onboarding procedures, oversee new hire trainings and approval of test procedures on a strategic level
- Ensure optimization, standardization and automation of fraud prevention processes are properly executed by the team
- Oversee and review the daily execution and workflow of the User Acceptance Testing team
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Technology or related fields
- At least 3 years of experience driving project end to end
- Background in project management i.e. lean or kaizen methodology, process mapping
- Experience working in projects related to cost-reduction, investment evaluation and due diligence in management consultancies, private equities, consumer goods or related industries
- Excellent verbal and written communications in English is mandatory
- Strong and effective presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously within tight deadlines