- Responsible for supervising and leading a team of KAM.
- Drive performance of all KAM on : commercial performance, seller relationship, special projects, internal tools or systems.
- Ensure correct and timely completion of team member’s performance tasks.
- Maintain & develop industry leading relationships with external key accounts to ensure success of key sellers on platform including driving revenue and smooth operation.
- Oversee quality of deals & sellers satisfaction with KAM and platform.
- Support CM in developing seller management strategy & initiatives.
- Negotiating deals with key sellers and working with marketing to develop matching initiatives to boost sales.
- Work to create cross-functional engagements and understandings with necessary departments.
- Create a healthy work environment within the team and grow more future leaders.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in BBA or related fields
- 3-5 years experienced in key account, merchandiser, business development would be a plus
- Good at numbers, data-driven, logical thinking and strong problem solving skills
- Ability to interact with a broad set of businesses and stakeholders
- Good command of English
- Good team player, with an aptitude for sales and the ambition to constantly outperform your KPIs