- Monitor and manage In-house and BPO agent performance to ensure the whole team meets KPIs.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively between In-house and BPO to run the project smoothly.
- Coordinate with internal team to create/optimize the Standard Operating Procedures.
- Weekly frequent meetings/visits with BPO (if any).
- At least 2 years of experience in quality assurance with developing and implementing training programs in a call center environment.
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal communication skills and leadership.
- Ability to multitask and perform in a constantly changing environment.
- Result-oriented, problem solver, analytical skill, and customer-focused.