- Manage key strategic projects, from new seller segment acquisition, identifying opportunities to improve seller conversion rate to addressing critical internal issues.
- Performing end-to-end research, from hypothesis generation, performing primary and secondary research, synthesizing data to eliciting key insights related to seller acquisition
- Lead discussions and conduct interviews or surveys with sellers in various categories, channels and demographics to gain insights of sellers’ trends and improve seller acquisition process
- Develop and lead practical and actionable projects, programs and recommendations that will dictate the strategic direction and priorities of the organization
- Manage ad-hoc tasks and collaborate with other teams to resolve issues in hand
- Track progress and customize report with insightful recommendations of strategic projects
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university (experience as a Business Analyst or Project Management is a plus)
- 2 or more years of experience in research, process improvement, program management, or strategy related
- Ability to gather, analyze, restructure and identify key insights from qualitative and quantitative data
- Creative, analytically strong and self-motivated individuals
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and project management skills
- Ability to work independently and with other
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work with attention to detail
- High Proficiency in tools (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in using database analysis (SQL) a plus.