- Work with Business Development to develop online merchandising and promotion plan to achieve sales targets
- Produce campaign mechanic / micro-site layout to optimize customer experience and maximize sales potential based on various factors i.e. analyzing and identifying best-selling SKUs (price points, models, colours or styles)
- Work with marketing to execute graphics and online marketing plans to drive traffic to store/campaigns week-on-week
- Analyze past campaign performance and reporting on the current campaign’s. Maintain a comprehensive library of appropriate data: Deals Tracker, Sales Data, Traffic, Conversion Rate etc
- At least 1 year experience
- University graduate with a relevant bachelor degree
- Previous e-commerce experience and merchandising knowledge a plus, but not a must
- Humble, willing to learn and show adaptability
- High levels of creativity and details orientation, ability in design is a big plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Vietnamese
- Reliable and good team player.