- Support Category Management in developing seller management strategies and initiatives
- Oversee all managed sellers initiatives and portfolio performance
- Drive performance of team members within responsibility on dimensions including: commercial performance, seller relationship, social media engagement, internal tools and systems and special projects etc.
- Develop industry leading relationships with external key account contacts in order to ensure that the business receives constant leads on potential key sellers
- Work to create cross-functional engagements and understandings with necessary departments
- Oversee quality of deals and seller satisfaction with Key Account Managements and platform
- Hire, train and manage a team of Sales and Key Account Managers to help grow and manage your portfolio of merchants. This will continue to grow as the category grows or the categories under management grow.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in business or related fields
- Ideally more than 5 years of working experience preferably in business development, sales or account management
- People management skills and have experience taking care of a team
- Logical thinking and strong problem solving skills
- Experience in Ecommerce is a plus
- Proven track record of success in sales environment, strong planning, and organizational skills