- Professionally support RMs to handle KOL inquiries and complaints, resolve KOL issues or follow the escalation process (payment issue, crisis escalation, fraud capacity, etc).
- Communicate with other departments and management to resolve problems and expedite work.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Admin tasks to effectively facilitate the productivity of RMs and management
- Other tasks assigned by the higher manager.
- At least 2 years of experience in customer service, call center.
- Experience in the KOL service industry is a plus.
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and perform in a constantly changing environment.
- Result-oriented, problem solver, super detail-oriented
- Fluent in English.