- Assist with data analysis of Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) incubation performance, including online traffic, engagement, active rate, conversion rates, etc.
- Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations (through dashboard, reports), create visual display of quantitative information
- Manage action plans and closely monitor Incubation agents to ensure working efficiency & KPIs fulfilment
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with different stakeholders to oversee projects that enhance KOLs activeness in Affiliate program
- Other tasks assigned by team lead and higher management.
- At least 1-year experience in analytical role/stakeholder management
- Active on social platforms (TikTok, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube), catch social trends quickly
- Fluent in English, strong with Microsoft Offices
- Strong critical thinking, data-driven, problem-solving
- Good interpersonal skill, communication, time management, hands-on execution
- Understanding of affiliate model / KOLs is a plus
- Good team player with a can-do attitude
- Passion to work in a fast-paced environment