The Budgeting and Planning department functions as a core team, developing, and implementing strategies that satisfy the objectives of individual departments as well as promoting overall corporate goals. Budgeting and Planning Role emphasises more on problem solving and less on financial knowledge. In a way, we are internal consultants for the highest level of management, reaching as high as to the CEO.
- Build forecasts using historic trend plus commercial input from business functions.
- Perform monthly analysis and discuss the forecast with the related stakeholders.
- Act as financial/ commercial business partner to business functions and senior management
- Work with multiple different teams to ensure business growth while optimizing financial performance
- Strong analytical skills and enjoy working with numbers
- Prior working experience in Big 4 or startup industries (working on FP&A or Corporate Strategy)
- Minimum 2 years of similar experience, senior positions available to more experienced candidates
- Good communications skills and stakeholder management
- SQL proficiency is a plus
- Strong in multiple tasks and able to manage projects end to end
- Able to converse in English and Bahasa Indonesia to communicate with internal stakeholders