We are looking for a 3-month intern to join us as the Operations Intern. During the internship, you will be supporting the Project Management Team to manage the supply chain, warehouse operations, products distribution, and inventory management. Most of the time, you will be working with different stakeholders to co-create an operationally efficient warehouse and strong supply chain in supporting our e-Commerce front.
- Assist Project Management team on new initiatives rollout such as the fulfillment of upcoming Shopee campaigns, process improvement projects
- Monitor project progress and performance tracking
- Work closely and follow up with different stakeholders including operations, fleet, customers, external agency, and vendors
- Assist in warehouse operations including arrangement and allocation of storage area for inventories and goods transferred to the warehouse
- Other duties as required by supervisor
- Currently pursuing Bachelor's Degree, pursuing courses in (or passionate to learn) Business, Operations, Supply Chain, Logistics, Industrial Engineering.
- Able to commit for min. 3-month internship, commence before the end of August 2021
- Good problem-solving skills to effectively address any issue in projects and collaboration with teams
- Ability to work under pressure and effectively handle multiple, concurrent demands and prioritize responsibilities.
- Highly detail-oriented and meticulous.
- Knowledge in MS Excel will be an added advantage
- Have a strong project management skill
- Willing to be placed in our Warehouse