- Review content policies within distinct categories and markets.
- Provide analysis on standard policies and key processes, and measure impacts from proposed modifications.
- Present key performance indicators and deliver business insights based on data.
- Ensure intellectual property rights processes are up to date and service-level agreements are being met.
- Guarantee all policies are properly advertised within proper channels.
- Bachelor's degree in any relevant fields.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with various stakeholders.
- Ability to commit to multiple projects following priorities and deadlines.
- Process-oriented and data-driven, especially in using data to solve problems.
- Advanced Excel and SQL, and good knowledge of data visualization tools such as PowerBI or Data Studio.
- Knowledge in Python will be a plus.
- Advanced English level to work with local and overseas teams.
- Spanish knowledge will be a plus.