- Monitor payment transactions and conduct reconciliation and settlements.
- Monitor logistics charges and conduct reconciliation.
- Provide the daily reports and insights for proper accounting entries.
- Identify and follow up on issues or anomalies in reports.
- Provide feedback to and work with other departments to improve overall operations efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Economics or related fields.
- Experience in audit or finance-related reconciliation activities.
- Strategic and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Experience in internal controls/Sox requirements.
- Advanced Excel knowledge.
- Strong communication skills.
- Advanced English level.