- Work closely with the regional SEO team and other cross-functional teams to provide/execute SEO best practises.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Conduct competitive site analysis.
- Monitor SEO performance with key metrics.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO traffic in content creation through other digital marketing channels like blog.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Other SEO tasks and duties as assigned.
- 2 years of hands-on and proven SEO experience
- Good understanding of technical SEO and content marketing best practices.
- Experience in using SEO and website analytics tools like Google Search Console and Bing webmaster tool, Screaming Frog, ahrefs.com, and Google Analytics.
- Strong project management skills.
- Sharp attention to details.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.