- Be an expert on online channels and digital marketing. Know the various ingredients for success in digital advertising. Design, plan, execute and optimise both always-on and promotional online campaigns across existing online channels such as Facebook and Google.
- Identify new and innovative ways of acquiring/engaging customers through constant testing and refining of initiatives.
- Drive market-leading ROI and develop the optimum media mix to achieve KPIs though data-driven recommendations.
- Ensure digital presence is strong and conveys relevant marketing messages consistently across all channels.
- Collaborate with relevant teams to drive business priorities from a performance marketing angle.
- Produce relevant educational materials and conduct trainings for stakeholders where necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising or related field required
- 2 - 5 years experience with online marketing and analytics tools like Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager and Google Analytics.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to leverage data, analytics and consumer behaviour trends to drive actionable insights and recommendations.
- Confident communication with strong attention to detail and able to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven environment.
- Open-minded, curious and a team player.
- Experience in e-commerce industry and/or mobile app acquisition is a plus.