About the Team:
Have a flair and passion for User Experience Design coupled with the desire for Product Management and curation of innovative feature strategy? Our Buyer team is one that forms the core of our Product Management teams – this is where the magic begins, as we lead cross-functional teams in the curation of products and features that defines the User Experience of Shopee. Join us as we deep dive into the latest trends on the market, and derive meaningful insights that shape the future of our ever-evolving products.
- Drive market research, competitor analysis, experimentation and concept validation testing to identify new business opportunities in e-commerce and turn them into valuable product features
- Partner closely with Product, Engineering and Data teams to turn abstract and complicated ideas into tangible and user-friendly product design
- Create Minimum Viable Products for product features while maintaining product design documentation across all phases of the design process
- Articulate design decisions to stakeholders, leveraging experience, research, and data to reach a common goal of improving the product and user experience on a daily basis
- Have an overall comprehensive understanding of all our product features
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum 2 years of experience in Product Management and UI/UX Design.
- Familiarity with various in-depth research and analysis methods
- Good fundamental design skills and a genuine interest to venture into a career in digital Product Design and Product Management
- Outstanding design thinking and fluid logical thinking abilities
- Capability to work in collaborative teams to define use cases, requirements and deliver the best experience for millions of customers
- Ability to perform under pressure and adapt in a fast-paced and growth-charged environment
- A growth mindset to go beyond comfort zones in leading R&D
- Strong passion for e-commerce industry
- Exceptional soft skills – especially in both written and oral communication, to share ideas with personnel from various seniority levels flawlessly
- Ability to speak one of the languages besides English: Bahasa Indonesia, Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese, Tagalog to communicate more efficiently with teams from one of our markets is a plus.
- Please provide your portfolio in addition to your resume. It can be an attached soft-copy or a URL. Submissions without a portfolio included will not be considered.