- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products and executing product lifecycle processes for features, including but not limited to market research, competitive analysis, planning and feature launch.
- Assess requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate quality testing activities. Execute stress testing, performance testing, functional testing, and scalability testing (manual or automated) and analyze results.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams and help troubleshoot issues.
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify system requirements and to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Bachelor’s degree in product design, engineering, or a related field.
- Previous experience in software and web development
- Proven experience working as a product developer in a non-managerial role or as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role.
- Experience in project management and QA methodology, Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors with a working knowledge of test management software (e.g., qTest, Zephyr) and SQL.
- Proven experience executing all elements of the product development lifecycle.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Highly effective cross-functional stakeholder management capability.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Strong organizational skills with the capability of working towards tight deadlines.