Corporate IT Security Team plays an important role in maintaining and improving the security of our business operations globally. Reporting to the local Corporate IT Leader, you will be the first local contact to support our IT security initiatives. The job function includes but not limited to supporting local IT security operations and incident response, local compliance requirements, security policy and procedure, risk assessment, etc., evaluate local IT security initiatives and solutions, perform regular internal IT security audits to protect our local business against cyber risks and attacks.
- Work in a diverse, cross-functional team that is protecting company’s tangible and intangible assets
- Act in accordance with the corporate security management system and security policy to manage all aspects of Corp IT Security in the region
- Develop, implement and maintain local security standards, and procedures
- Periodically review the result and methodology from vulnerability scan, penetration test, code review and conduct regular audit trail review, etc.
- Monitor and influence local cyber security regulation and standards
- Direct and investigate all matters where actions of staff, suppliers or others that cause a breach of cyber security, and advise on procedures to be implemented to prevent reoccurrence
- Participate in new Corporate IT security projects and solution implementations
- Conduct security risk assessment together with business owners
- Conduct security awareness training
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience;
- At least 3 years of experience in the information security field;
- Experience in developing and maintaining policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines
- Experience working with multiple operating systems, with expert-level knowledge of Linux, Windows or macOS
- Hands-on experience in security systems including anti-virus, log management, vulnerability management, etc.
- Knowledge in latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
- Preferably with one or more of the given certifications - CISSP, CISA, CCSP, or CEH
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- Positive and eager-to-learn attitude
- Ambitious but humble, always strive for the best, and receptive to feedback from others
- Excellent language skills in English (written and oral)