As a member of the Shopee Brazil Products Team, you will work in a dynamic and agile environment where the main goal is to deliver software service solutions for internal and external customers. Solutions will vary from process automation (mainly with web APIs) to web and mobile apps which will always be delivered continuously.
Main Activities and Responsibilities
- Transform customer needs into features, by means of working, tested software.
- Frequently improve user experience and productivity by constantly evolving codebase
- Pursue a refined understanding of business rules to communicate effectively with product managers, customers and team members.
- Fix issues and bugs reported for deployed services.
- Propose solutions with POCs and MVPs to problems identified by product teams.
- Solution-driven developers with experience, passionate about technology, who is always willing to learn, to share and to deliver the best services
- Past experience in coordinating or mentoring other developers
- Ability to coordinate with counterparts in the Asian market.
- English to work with local and overseas teams. English will be constantly present in meetings, e-mails, chat apps and documentations.
- Self-motivated with ability to work in a fast-paced and agile environment that requires autonomy and skills to deal with ambiguity.
- Back-end: Our development stack comprehends Python with FastAPI and distributed systems architecture.
- Front-end: Since we'll have some front-end to interact with APIs, a Front-end technology knowledge is desired, mainly VueJS with Vuex.
- Git: how to create branches, create commits, submit commits, merge branches, sync branches, resolve conflicts, open pull requests
- REST APIs: understand routing, HTTP verbs and codes, JSON
- Databases: SQL tables, SQL queries, migrations, basic understanding of NoSQL is desired.